Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Happy Birthday Card Parade!

Hello Friends!

Wanna know what happens when I get a kit + some gorgeous Timeless Twine? I bust out a TON of cards. These are my happiest crafting sessions :)

 I'm loving the woodgrain paper and toothpicks!

 This is a glassine envelope.

 Using vellum is a great way to tone down busy pattern papers! I had to use my scraps on this one so the vellum was handy!


I used a Basic Grey collection with coordinating embellies for all the cards. The Strawberry Truffle Timeless Twine matches perfectly!

Image of Strawberry Truffle Pink and Brown Bakers Twine by Timeless Twine
Yummy!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

8 comments:

Cat Craig said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a fun group of cards. You get on such a roll, love your sharing them all at once. Fun eyecandy! Hugs.

Cris said... Best Blogger Tips

Awesome cards, Mel! I love how you used the toothpicks and the vellum! For me it's so difficult to use patterned paper, so I need to write down some of this ideas ;-)

Annette Allen said... Best Blogger Tips

wow these are too fun... love how you used the toothpicks... going to miss you today..

Miriam Prantner said... Best Blogger Tips

These are so cute! I'm making birthday cards out the wazoo this year! Andrew asked me to make them for all his students which is something like 150+.....I was hoping for a lot of summer birthdays, but then he said he's planning to give them to those kids on the last day of school......ahhhh!!!!

quilt4fun2 said... Best Blogger Tips

So many awesome ideas! Your cards and bag are beautiful. I like the vellum also...how did you get the scallop edge on the circle?? Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Annette Allen said... Best Blogger Tips

Miss seeing you in blog land.. Merry Christmas sweet friend..

~Tammy~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Hey girl, I have been wondering what you have been up too....miss seeing your creations in blogland! Hope all is well!

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi, Melissa! It's been forever! Hope you are doing well. Been so busy, my craft supplies have forgotten I ever existed!!! But I think of you often and wonder how you are! Miss you!!