Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Bold Thanks

Hiya!


One of my favorite collabs is with A Blog Named Hero and Lawn Fawn. I adore both blogs/company. Hero Arts + LF are probably about 80% of my crafting supplies! This should be of no surprise to anyone who is remotely aware of my blog (like YOU!).

Today I'm up to share what I made:

 I loved making this card. It came together so quick. This weekend I just wanted to color and stamp with some new crafty supplies that my friend Lisa sent me (*waves*). So I had the thank you done and then BAM! It all came together. It is so easy use Hero Arts and Lawn Fawn.

My supply list is over at A Blog Named Hero. The first two days of the collab, the DT cards are ah-mazing! Seriously, how did I get on this team with all that talent! So lucky!

Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

4 comments:

MichelleZ said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes, using those two companies together is a great recipe for success! Of course, your touch of talent really adds to the finish piece. Beautiful card, Melissa!

~amy~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Excellent!

Wendy G. said... Best Blogger Tips

You did such a good job on those letters and coordinating all the other elements on your super card!

Annette Allen said... Best Blogger Tips

this is too cool.. love the green letters they really pop.. great card..