Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Timeless Twine + A Blog Named Hero

Hello Friends!

**This is my second post for today. For the new Lawnscaping challenge, click HERE!**

I'm SO SO SO excited for this post! Why? Because two of my design teams are playing together! Woohoo! Timeless Twine and A Blog Named Hero are playing all this week! It's ABNH's first birthday and we're celebrating ALL month long!


 So there's a story to this card. You can't see 2 panels of stamping! Hahah! I stamped and distressed 3 layers but because of the distressing and twine you can't see the bottom 2 layers. Oh well! I still like how it turned out!

 I treated the Olive twine with Tea Dye Distress Ink. Major shabby chic vibe going on! Here's what Olive looks like before I inked it up:



I'm trying really had to show you the dimension!

Thanks for coming by and celebrating with us. There's A LOT more twine inspiration from my awesome DT HERE and all week on A Blog Named Hero!
Melissa

14 comments:

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips

gorgeous card..i love all those fun layers...

~amy~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Incredibly gorgeous!!!

Laura Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

LOOKS like a FABULOUS Vintage frame Mel!! Well done!

Cat Craig said... Best Blogger Tips

This is a stunner, lovely layers and the vintage feel is just right.

Miriam Prantner said... Best Blogger Tips

Wow! That's all I have to say, wow! This is GORGEOUS! The stamping is amazing, you totally rocked this!

Lisa Carroll said... Best Blogger Tips

This is STUNNING, Melissa! :)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said... Best Blogger Tips

This is so Beautiful Melissa - and such a wonderful use of twine! LOVE your card! Hugs, Karin

{Chrissie} said... Best Blogger Tips

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! WOW, I just love this!!!

Kelley said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the unseen layers! :) They did give your card dimension. As I hoard my twine, distressing it has never crossed my mind. Thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll start using some, maybe.

lenny said... Best Blogger Tips

woooow! Love the dimension!I always like the way you use twine!! Very clever!!

Christiana said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh how pretty! Love this!

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a pretty card! So sophisticated! I love all the dimension and the watercoloring is wowza!!! :)

Disp6194 said... Best Blogger Tips

Pretty frame and I love the flowers! You are so fabulous :)

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Such a sweet romantic card. Love it.