Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hello Friends!

I have a fun and colorful birthday card on the Timeless Twine blog with some gorgeous twine and the new Simon Says Stamp exclusive stamp set + die!


I LOVE these colors together!

I had the perfect ColorBox inks to match-Very Berry & Violet.



When I saw this stamp + die set from Simon Says Stamp, I knew I had to own it! You see, I can't align very well without a massive use of math and rulers...not my strong suit! So, this die makes it super easy! AND the stamps that go inside the square die cut out are a tad bigger than the window so aligning the stamping is super easy too!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Melissa

9 comments:

Emily Keaton said... Best Blogger Tips

So sweet!

Miriam Prantner said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute card! Love the boldness of the black die cut piece.

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips

this is a fun stamp set.. i seen it the other day and was thinking the same thing..hehe.. this card is awesome..

lenny said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun card!!
Love the twine also!!
I have that stamp/die set also...love!!! :))

Laura Jane said... Best Blogger Tips
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

Very nice window card:)

Yainea said... Best Blogger Tips

What a fun card! I love the twine matching the ink :)

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Super cute! I love those colors together, too! I'm confused, though… is it not just one square die? Is it three in a line and that's what makes it easy to line up??

Disp6194 said... Best Blogger Tips

I'm with you on the math and rulers part :) Cute card too!