Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, A Blog Named Hero!

Hello Friends!

It's my turn for the Timeless Twine + A Blog Named Hero collaboration today! Monday was for Timeless Twine and today is for A Blog Named Hero (keeping that all straight was humorous! Like when it occurred to me that I needed to make 2 projects, doh!).



~This is a gift bag! I thought it was a fun way to jazz up a little gift. 

~One of my favorite Timeless Twine colors is Aqua Delight. It's SO pretty.



~The sentiment is from the Hero Arts set, "Year Round Sentiments" (which also happens to be an Operation Write Home set!).



~I also used some new embossing powder I picked up. It's Espresso by Ranger. LOVE! And of course some Distress Ink for the tag (which has some cool texture because of water but you'll just have to close your eyes and imagine because you can't see it in the photo. *sigh*).


There's more twiney-stampy fun over at A Blog Named Hero! And info on how to enter for a prize! Thanks for stopping by!
Melissa

12 comments:

Laura Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

WOWSA..LOVE that FESTIVE BERRIES and ESPRESSO combo with the pop of Aqua blue!
Makes me think of Strwberries and blueberries..YUMMM!

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips

yeah WOWSA like Laura said.. this is awesome Melissa.. LOVE IT

Disp6194 said... Best Blogger Tips

Love the bold red Mel! Super awesome gift bag :)

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Boy, that red is a knock-out! (and I'm not even having to close my eyes and imagine the texture… i can see it! :)

Cat Craig said... Best Blogger Tips

Gorgeous!

Мария Доричева Maria Doricheva said... Best Blogger Tips

Red and craft look fantastic! What a lovely gift packaging!

lenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Wooow!! That gift tag is awesome!!
That red really pops!! Great color combo!! Love it!!

Michelle Liimatainen said... Best Blogger Tips

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said... Best Blogger Tips

OK, the embossing is kind of perfect and gorgeous (especially from someone who once told me that black embossing powder is of the devil, hee hee).

~amy~ said... Best Blogger Tips

absolutely WOW!

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Mel, your card is fabulous. This color combo is just amazing!

Timeless Twine said... Best Blogger Tips

Aaaamazing....I love the different colors you used