Playing with Paper

So many yummy papers, so little time.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Blog Named Hero + Hero Arts

Hello Friends!

This week A Blog Named Hero is celebrating our 1st birthday with...Hero Arts! Woohoo!!!


I have to say, I love how this card turned out! I pulled out a new Hero Arts + Basic Grey Background stamp, Tiny Hearts (you can see the hearts in the next photo, I left the lighting darker so you could see it).

I also played with the "Fact" collection from Basic Grey. LOVE!!

The envie has a little message stamped out on a piece of paper. That wax seal says, "SWAK" (sealed with a kiss).



I decided to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card! I used Hero Arts set, Year Round Sentiments.

There's a lot more eye candy over at A Blog Named Hero! We're celebrating all this week with Hero Arts and all month with special collaborations! So fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Melissa

Hero Arts Supplies:


9 comments:

Elise C. said... Best Blogger Tips

That is such a neat card, Melissa! I like the little heart background and the wax seal on the envelope! :)

Miriam Prantner said... Best Blogger Tips

Loving all the distressing and the wax seal is wonderful!

cinfulcrafts.com said... Best Blogger Tips

Love your card!!! Great background stamp & love the wax seal! TFS!

Emily Keaton said... Best Blogger Tips

Totally cool--love that wax seal!

~amy~ said... Best Blogger Tips

Totally Wow!

Annette said... Best Blogger Tips

wow is right.. totally gorgeous.. love how you tore the edges.. looks awesome..

lenny said... Best Blogger Tips

Looooooove this card!!!
That background, the colors, the torn edges...awesome!!
Great job!!!

Laura Jane said... Best Blogger Tips

LOVE that SWAK seal!

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Oh my, I love this card! you had me at torn edges! :) These colors are awesome and that SWAK wax seal is TD4! (takes me back to my teenage years when we used text-speak without the technology to justify it! ;) LYLAS! :)