Oh my word, this color combo was nearly IMPOSSIBLE for me! I had a much easier time last week! I just need the names of the colors to get me started but since we don't have that I tried printing off the colors, that did help a little.
1) Background stamped with Lawn Fawn "Judy's Bloom" w/ PTI "Vintage Cream"
2) Brad by Basic Grey (no collection name on pack, just "stitched brads"
3) Ribbon by MME "Kate"
4) Scallop punch by CTMH
5) Sentiment stamped with Lawn Fawn "Sophie's Sentiments"
6) Dusty Durango & Really Rust ink by SU
7) White card stock by CTMH "White Daisy" & PTI Kraft CS
8) Pink flower rub-ons by Basic Grey "Urban Prairie"
So with those supplies I believe I hit every color! PHEW! The pink/sherbert-ish color is in the rub ons and the apricot/cream-ish color are the stamped flowers. Those 2 colors didn't really show up on camera.
Thanks for stopping by!
PS-I posted pics of my craft studio HERE.